Nearly two-thirds of California students failed to meet math standards for their grade level, and more than half fell short of the standards for English.
But while the pandemic was devastating for families, students and schools, test scores were languishing even before Covid.
- What can schools and districts do to re-engage students? How can parents help?
- How can teachers energize and learn from each other?
- What are some strategies and innovations to enable students to excel?
- Adalberto Hernandez, Elementary School Principal, Madera Unified
- Heather J. Hough, Executive Director, PACE
- Yolie Flores, President and CEO, Families In Schools
- John Malloy, Superintendent, San Ramon Valley Unified