Quality Early Education for All Kids in California
Leading experts and practitioners discuss the state’s ambitious goals of expanding high-quality early education and care statewide. In a conversation moderated by EdSource’s Louis Freedberg, learn more about California’s constraints and opportunities.
- Deborah Stipek, Judy Koch Professor of Education, Stanford University
- Beth Meloy, President, Meloy Child and Family Policy Solutions
- Beatriz Leyva-Cutler, Executive Director, The Bay Area Hispano Institute for Advancement
- Yolanda Valdez, Superintendent, Cutler-Orosi Joint Unified School District
- Ellen Frede, Senior Co-Director, National Institute for Early Education Research
Moderated by Louis Freedberg, Executive Director, EdSource