Middle Grades Math
In this conference, come learn about how promising digital tools and resources are now available to help you strengthen teaching and learning in middle grades mathematics, and the policy changes that California must make to take advantage of these new opportunities. In this conference, policy leaders and experts in education technology will share and discuss what’s becoming possible with the proliferation of digital technologies in California schools.
Policy leaders and experts in education technology will share and discuss what's becoming possible with the proliferation of digital technologies in California schools. This conference is hosted by PACE, Silicon Valley Education Foundation, and NewSchools Venture Fund.
PACE thanks our sponsor S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation for making this conference possible.
- Muhammed Chaudhry, President and CEO, Silicon Valley Education Foundation
- Ted Mitchell, President and CEO, NewSchools Venture Fund
- Charles Weis, Superintendent, Santa Clara County Office of Education
- Phil Daro, Senior Fellow, Mathematics of America's Choice and Co-Director of Tools for Change, University of California at Berkeley
- Neal Finkelstein, Senior Research Scientist, WestEd
- Dan Meyer, Math Teacher, Apple Distinguished Educator
- Tony Monreal, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Porterville Unified School District
- Manny Barbara, Special Advisor to CEO, Silicon Valley Education Foundation
- Courtney Cadwell, Teacher, Los Altos School District
- John Danner, CEO, Rocketship Education
- Matt Rosin, Senior Research Associate, EdSource
- Tarkan Maner, President and CEO, Wyse Technology
- Mike Cassidy, Columnist, San Jose Mercury News
- Jeremy Roschelle, Director of the Center for Technology in Learning, SRI International
- Caprice Young, President and CEO, EnCorps
- Michael W. Kirst, President, California State Board of Education
- Rick Miller, Superintendent, Riverside Unified School District
- Pat Sabo, Teacher and California Teachers Association State Council Member
Moderated by David N. Plank, Executive Director, PACE