Register now for PACE’s Annual Conference: Evidence to Advance Equity and Excellence in California’s Cradle-to-Career Vision
PACE’s annual conference will bring together nearly 300 California policymakers, researchers, and education leaders to discuss new research and approaches to improving educational outcomes for California’s students, from early childhood through higher education.
Don’t miss these highlights:
Keynote address by Paul Tough, author of the newly-released book, “The Years that Matter Most: How College Makes or Breaks Us,” and multiple well-known books on education in the US
- Results from the 2020 PACE/USC Rossier Poll, a survey of California’s electorate on how they perceive the challenges facing the state’s education system
- Breakouts on:
- Securing Education Resources to Finance California's Future
- Improving Quality in Early Childhood Education
- Organizing Schools to Serve Students with Disabilities
- Supporting Schools and Districts in Continuous Improvement
- Making College Affordability a Reality for California Students
Full agenda coming soon.
Register now to secure your spot at the early bird rate of $150. Tickets can be purchased via PayPal, credit / debit, and check. Starting 1/1/2020, the rate increases to $200.
Don’t forget to bring your copy of the The Years that Matter Most, or purchase a discounted copy at our conference on February 7!